We are happy to inform you that as of Monday June 8th, we will be providing you and your family all dental care once again. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. Now more than ever we are committed to providing the best service we can with many additional precautions in place for your health and safety.
We must follow strict infection control standards as always, and place additional precautions in place to maximize everyone’s protection.
1. We need to ask you some screening questions before your appointment, and you’ll be asked these exact same questions when you’re in the office, and we may take your temperature.
2. You may be asked to wait outside our office, and call us when you arrive to let you know when you can enter in some circumstances.
3. We have hand sanitizer at the front that you will need to use when you enter the clinic, and you must bring your own mask from home.
4. The waiting rooms no longer have magazines, children’s toys, or any materials that are hard to disinfect.
5. Appointments will be spaced out to help create physical distancing between patients, and to minimize patients in the waiting room.
6. We will be wearing more protective gear such as face shields, and gowns, and in some cases respirators.
7. We’ve added 2 HEPA filter purifiers to each operatory along with doors, as well as in the waiting room for your safety to help minimize any risk of transmission.
8. A large barrier will be placed on the reception desk, and chairs will be at least 6 feet apart.
9. The washroom will be off limits to patients to help minimize risk any risk of transmission.
10. Pens will only be used once at the front and disinfected. You will be asked to take a pen from the “Clean” canister and place it
in the “Used” canister when finished.
All these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients, and the dental team.
We look forward to seeing you again, if you have any questions, please call or email us.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty. We value your trust and looking forward to welcoming you back!
The Dental Team at Hollidge Family Dentistry
Monday-Tuesday: 10am - 8pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Thursday: 8am - 2pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm (Alternating)
ARRANGE A CONSULTATION!
Please fill out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you to arrange your appointment.
We're conveniently located at:
Unit B8-130 Hollidge Blvd
Aurora, ON,L4G 8A3