WE LOVE KIDS!
The Canadian Dental Association encourages the assessment of infants, by a dentist, within 6 months of the eruption of the first tooth or by one year of age. The goal is to have your child visit the dentist before there is a problem with his or her teeth.
Hollidge’s staff have been carefully trained to deal with the unique dental needs of children. The waiting area has been specifically designed with kids in mind. Our special play area & castle will keep your children entertained and at ease as they await their treatment.
The first visit in our Aurora dental practice is free for children under three. The first visit includes a cavity risk assessment, an examination of your child’s teeth, gums and occlusion. We will also discuss oral hygiene and diet.
To make your child’s first visit a pleasant one, it is a good idea to:
- Tell your child about the visit, but don’t go into details.
- Let the dentist answer the questions about dental tools and procedures since we often have kid friendly terms for all of our
- tools. We will explain things in a non-threatening, easy to understand manner.
- Never tell your child that something may hurt.
- Don’t tell your child about your own unpleasant experiences.
- Try not to promise your child a reward for going to the dentist.
Monday-Tuesday: 10am - 8pm
Wednesday: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Thursday: 8am - 2pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 9am - 3pm (Alternating)
ARRANGE A CONSULTATION!
Please fill out the form below and a member of our staff will contact you to arrange your appointment.
We're conveniently located at:
Unit B8-130 Hollidge Blvd
Aurora, ON,L4G 8A3